Design and Build, as single point procurement route, . This allows for fast tracked completion and therefore enables the commercial asset to reach the market at the earliest possible point.
ICG’s use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and appointing BIM-enabled collaborative design and project delivery teams, allows for the procurement approach to offer numerous special benefits to our valued SME building owners at no extra cost. By employing our BIM expertise right from the beginning to manage the design and construction phases through to handing over with the very end in mind.
Our use of BIM:
- It is used throughout all phases of the project and ensures time and quality are managed with greater design flexibility. Therefore it enables greater control over cost and allows for more accurate contract sum analysis
- Guarantees not only high design or build quality but also buildability of complex engineered designs as well as manages building performance expectations
- Allows greater project delivery team integration and client visibility, helping to bring project issues to the front-end for early mitigation so that all members can concentrate on core tasks
- Makes it possible for asset owners to automate the management of the facility. With BIM we are able to deliver an Asset Information Model with COBie export of embedded facility data, with which facility managers can operate and maintain the building
- Delivers Construction Operations Building Information Exchange or COBie which contains documented spatial and physical asset information to be imported into owners’ Computer-Aided Facility Management or CAFM systems for their use.
Our experience across a range of sectors and working with a variety of suppliers enables us to advise on creating the best design and ensure a seamless build process.
Other construction services services: